2. Types of Information We Collect
The information (“Information”) that we may collect includes:
- Personal Information Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person, including, without limitation to, non-public information about you that helps Edsy identify you, such as:
- Your first and last name
- Your contact information: email address, home address, telephone number, password
- Other information including preferences and interests, income, education level, ethnicity, marital status, age, gender and;
- Other information that is not otherwise publicly available
- Use of Services:
- Your usage of our Services such as your usage statistics, browsing history, booking history
- Your IP address
- Types of computers and/or mobile devices accessing the Services and its content, type of computer operating system you use, the type of browser you use, and the domain name of your internet service provider.
- Messages: We may collect data in the context of composing, sending, or receiving messages through our Company’s messaging function and we may collect information about your use of our Services. This includes testimonials, which may contain Personal Information.
- Customer Support: We collect all information that you provide to us, including any Personal Information when you contact us for customer support purposes.
- Content Created in Classes: When you use our Services, the application or website may ask for your permission to access your camera and your microphone. We collect the data that are created during the Services including chat, video and audio for the data analytics purposes.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect personal information from you when you use the site or application or register an account to access content, services or activities provided on the site or application, or to request to receive emails or newsletters that may be offered on the site or application or offline.
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our site and application, and when you purchase courses or other services from us.
We may combine Personal Information we collect through our site and application or offline with information that we obtain from our affiliates, suppliers, vendors, merchants, licensors, partners or sponsors, and other sources (e.g., offline records or publicly available information). We will treat the combined information as personal information.
Edsy may automatically receive and record Information on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analysis of the site and application and the use of our applications that you install on your devices. We also may collect information using cookies, or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- To provide, administer and facilitate your use of our Services and your activities, including to display customized content
- To monitor and analyze information regarding your browsing and viewing preferences
- To analyze information regarding your interactions on our platform and application
- To analyze our users’ demographics and interests
- To alert you to new features, terms, content, services, activities, events
- To send emails or newsletters, and to provide you with personalized content in the newsletters
- To provide customer support and respond to questions and issues
- To understand and improve the Services and develop new products, services or features
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
6. Protection of Personal Information
Edsy uses reasonable administrative, physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information. No transmission of data over the internet is ensured to be totally secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Edsy to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither Edsy nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
7. Updating your Information
You are responsible for keeping your information current. You may update your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or editing your account information. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Edsy’s internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
10. How to Contact Us
Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Bangkok 10110
Copyright © 2020 by Edsy. All rights reserved